$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
TERNAND (69), France
Guillaume Fröliger is a painter from Lyon born in Strasbourg, son of Charles Fröliger, an abstract expressionist painter from Colmar (1946-1999).
From childhood, he discovered the joy of colour with a brush, charcoal, drawing and music. Passionate about the arts, he grew up with the smell of his father’s studio. He is then influenced by this atmosphere where creation is a "survival issue". Enrolled in a violin and drawing school, Guillaume Fröliger finally became passionate about drums at the age of 15, discovering multiple musical horizons over time.
Afterwards he continued his studies in visual arts but as he met new people, he quickly devoted himself to his musical projects. He will then perform on stage with different groups. In 2006, he founded a graphic arts company specializing in advertising. A few years later, following a heavy accident, everything stopped abruptly. Isolated, invalidated, he resumes his brushes. The return to autonomy will be combined with a new vision of its priorities. Painting then becomes her main connection, her confidant, "a matter of survival". For him, painting allows him to listen to music with his eyes open.
Plastic Arts curriculum.
- Exhibition Private mansion of Marvejol / from July 30 to August 19, 2018 - Toulouse
- Maison des Expositions / from 07 to 15 July 2018 - Ternand
- Exhibition - "Marathon des mots" - Hall de l’Oncopole / from 24 to 27 June 2018 - Toulouse
- Exhibition Goldene Weihnachten Vienna - Adriana Art Gallery / December 21, 2017 - Vienna, Austria
- Golden Garden Contemporary Art Salon - Adriana Art Gallery / December 5, 2017 - Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Art Shopping Cannes - Art Gallery Adriana / December 1-3, 2017, Cannes
- 21st International Exhibition of Contemporary Artists 2017 / September 23 to October 4, Saint-Tropez