Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 18 fans
VILLAZ (74), France
The themes, worked on consecutively, correspond to an experience, which sometimes simmered for a long time, and then reappeared. Thus, a world is created where the human being inscribes his imprint (by his presence or by his absence), and where the notion of time is diluted. Each work is a visual that I wish to be an open door so that everyone can project their own imagination. The techniques used are diverse: watercolour, acrylic, etching (plates and prints), collages, installations.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Paris I (2001)
DEUG in visual arts Paris I (2000)
Fine Arts Course (Annecy 1991-1993)
Diploma of Counsellor in Social and Family Economics in Nancy.
PERSONAL EXHIBITIONS :
- "Le Polyèdre" of Seynod, January 2018
- Annecy University of Technology, Savoie Mont Blanc University, early 2017, late 2014, 2013, early 2013, early 2012
- Rannaz Gallery in Talloires, summer 2016
- Annecy-le-Vieux Town Hall, end of 2014
- POLYTECH- Savoie (ESIA), Annecy University Campus, late 2006
- President of the University of Savoy, Chambéry, early 2006
- Bourg d’Oisans Museum, year 1998
GROUP EXHIBITIONS :
From the 1st to the 9th editions of the PICTURALS in Thônes