$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 4 fans
LYON (69), France
LorèneLo has been a painter and animator of artistic workshops for more than 20 years. Today, his work is in accordance with his desire to account for the human being. Men in all places, in all forms....
More than a face, a silhouette, she seeks expression, feeling, history. She is a witness of her imaginary or real presence. It is these apparitions and disappearances that interest him, the passage, the traces.
His current work, Trait pour Trait, is linked to his desire to develop an artistic work combining illustration and a pictorial touch, even if they are solid monochrome colours (acrylic paint). These drawings tend towards a dreamlike, sometimes comic universe. LorèneLo tries to invent a story in a canvas.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (University of Paris 1).
- Course of the painter Alain Gonnet.
- Exhibitions Trait pour Trait Acrylic Painting and Felt Exhibition, Quai St Vincent Gallery, Lyon, Sept. 2018
- SYL mixed techniques (painting, modelling and photography) Pollionnay, January 2018
- Captures Acrylic paints Vienna (38), December 2017
- Le chemin d’Ikou Land Art et illustrations Exposition Courzieu (69), May 2017
- Book ed. Parc de Courzieu Coup de coeur du Rhône : novelty of the Instants T du Tourisme, 2017
- Body and Souls acrylic paints Yseron (69), 2016
- Les petits z’Hom Modelages Yzeron (69), 2016
- Chimères modelages Communay (69), 2016
- The city found again Photographs Photos sold to the Museum of the Mine St Pierre la Palud 2015