$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Strasbourg (67), France
Brigitte Paradon lives and works in Strasbourg. With a master’s degree in Chinese, she has always painted large formats in oil and acrylic. In the pursuit of her career as a painter, Brigitte Paradon is embarking on a new path with works created on iPad.
In the digital age, the magic of the tablet worked right away, the infinite possibilities quickly compensated for the constraints of the tool. Brigitte Paradon explores a new world, in a quest for the perfect, ideal work that only exists in her imagination. He must also have the difficulty, the doubt that this plunge into the irrational raises, but the intuition is there, deep and reassuring, to bring about a new expression.
While the medium changes, the artistic approach remains the same. Quite simply, the iPad speaks the language of our time. Brigitte Paradon has naturally transposed her creative approach to the digital tool. The initial gestures of the painter’s arm are concentrated with the same strength and freedom in the line giving rise to the digital works, and the final prints explode with superimpositions of planes and new colours, disturbing transparencies that traditional painting could not have transposed.
Holder of a master’s degree in Chinese
- 2016 Str’off
- 2015 Original Multiple - Temple Neuf
- 2013 St’Art Galerie Chantal Bamberger Strasbourg
- 2013 Galerie Pyramide Strasbourg
- 2012 Solo exhibition in the artist’s studio Strasbourg
- 2009-2011 Galerie Pyramide collective exhibition Strasbourg
- 2002 St’Art l’Art en Fête Strasbourg
- 2002 Collective exhibition Galerie Suisse Strasbourg
- 1999 Solo exhibition Atelier rue de Mutzig Strasbourg
- 1998 Collective exhibition Galerie Suisse Strasbourg
- 1998 1997 Collective exhibition Swiss Gallery Strasbourg
- 1996 Solo exhibition Suzanne Obrecht’s studio Strasbourg
- 1994 Solo exhibition Petit Pont Gallery Strasbourg
- 1993 Collective exhibition Pyramid Gallery Strasbourg
- 1992 Collective exhibition Third Salon "Mougins Prestige" Mougins
- 1991 Solo exhibition Alsatian Art Gallery Strasbourg
- 1991 Biennial collective exhibition of the Société des Beaux Arts at Grand Palais