$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Suresnes (92), France
A Parisian, Tony Divet is of Breton origin. Photographer and entirely self-taught, his passion for photography has been transformed into a desire to capture moments of truth. It is in the middle of the great outdoors that he is in his element.
Tony Divet loves adventure, faraway landscapes to discover our planet, its people and its cultures (Mongolia, India, Argentina, Russia, Egypt, Oman, Chile, Iceland...). He has always been curious about maps, borders and the open-mindedness of men. Sensitive and passionate about behaviours, faces, looks and colours, Tony Divet likes to capture emotions through images.
Attracted by vast and rugged landscapes, the photographer seeks unspoiled nature. He seeks to share his experiences, his encounters and his passion for Aboriginal peoples, their cultures, the environment and the moments of life that nature gives him the chance to experience.
Without lassitude, it is the lights he seeks. Capturing or almost non-existent, they are the ones that guide his images. Tony Divet is constantly on the lookout for details, in these singular and sometimes endangered territories, for the subtle colours and tones that the natural world has to offer.
The experience that travel has brought him. Tony Divet photographs with his eye without ever having set foot in a school or in training.
- Contest: Winner of the #ExploreStamp photo contest in partnership with National Geographic
Upcoming Exhibitions :
- Centre d'animation Espace Cévennes, Paris - April 2020
- Maitre Albert Gallery, Paris - April 2021
- Photo selected as part of "Ma Photo au Salon" exhibited at the 2019 Paris Photo Fair
- Autumn Salon of the Société des Beaux Arts, Espace Landowski,Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- Permanent exhibition free of charge at the Armand-Trousseau AP-HP Hospital (Pediatrics and Polyhandicap), Paris
- Salon des Arts Modernes, Paris
- Chatou Media Library, Chatou
"Peregrinations", Mairie du 6e, Paris.
- Gallery Luxembourg, Paris