$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Palavas les flots (34), France
Morgane Journou-Burie, more commonly known as MJB is a French painter and illustrator. Passionate about souls, Beings and their lyricism, she defines herself as a black romantic with an electric palette: Adapting, Evolving, Becoming Like headings or steps, these three words summarize for MJB the very notion of Being: a constant mutation. It is in identical terms that the artist describes his artistic approach: a descent not through the underworld like a redemptive Dante but through the torments of Man, in search of his true Self: the I who is host. What is personal hell if not its own reflection? What is perdition if it is only the birth of his vision.
After obtaining a MANAA in Ipesaaa (a higher school of applied arts located in Montpellier), MJB decided to continue her studies in the same establishment, moving towards a professional illustration (and graphic design) cycle from which she graduated with honours at the age of 21.
- Catharsis Exhibition, Montpellier
- Cause and effect exposure, Montpellier
- Exhibition Jabberwocky, Montpellier
- Exposure Identically Different, Montpellier
- Otherside exhibition, Montpellier
- Sassy exhibition, Montpellier
- Exhibition Face A-Face B, Montpellier