$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Paris (75), France
As a painter, engraver and drawer, Guillaume Confais works with figurative themes tinged with fantasy. Nudes, scenes of daily and urban life, landscapes are the raw materials of his work.
At the age of 48, he is now living in Paris. He travels regularly to Japan and exhibits in France and abroad (United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, United States).
Self-taught, training in engraving with Raul Velasco and Kristin Meller, member of the Ateliers d’Artistes de Belleville, member of the Atelier aux Lilas for Typography and Printmaking.
- "Winter Prints", curator for the Atelier aux Lilas
exhibition - Calaveras, Association pour l’Estampe et l’Art Populaire
- Open doors of the Ateliers d’Artistes de Belleville (largest European event of this type, annual participation since 2009, winner of the 2012 official poster competition)
- Journée de l’Estampe à Paris St Sulpice (2018, 2013)
- Les Belles Feuilles[des Lilas], curator for the Atelier aux Lilas exhibition,
- Japan, group exhibition "Geta’s Box" (Otawara, Japan, 2017)
- Art3F Brussels (2016)
- "expensive blood sale" for the Laurette Fugain association (2016)
- Exhibition at the 5th Base Gallery, London, UK (2014)
- Participation in the Art Fair (m) Art, Lacanau Océan, France (2014)
- Participation in the Soisy-sous-Montmorency Lions Club Spring Fair (2014)
- Exhibition at the Gana Art Gallery, Seoul, Korea (2013)
- Exhibition at the Grand Marché de l’Art de Paris
- Bastille (2013, espace jeune créateur in 2006 and 2007)
- Exhibition at the Carrousel du Louvre at the Salon Art Shoping, June 2008
- Permanent representation at the Espace-Atelier Lucrèce gallery in Paris (2006 - 2007, Paris 17)
- Wild exhibition at Varda, floral designer at the Ritz (Paris Montorgueil, 2005 - 2006)