Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 26 fans
Port-Vendres (66), France
Part of my work revisits the classical and philosophical themes that have built our Western cultural and artistic identity, while developing a contemporary vision of these subjects. I also work on a very personal and introspective reflection on themes such as "silence", "infinite expectation" and "loneliness". I consider that a painting should not be a simple illustration. Each painting must tell its viewer a story, and must be similar to the mirror of "Alice in Wonderland" that absorbs the viewer and takes him across the border between reality and the artist’s imagination. I want my painting to place the viewer in front of his nature, his fears and his reality. I also believe that painting is only interesting if it illustrates an intellectual and philosophical reflection, which is necessary for all creative acts.
- September Gray Gallery - Atlanta, 2019
- Urbane Art Gallery - London, 2019
- London Art Fair (Urbane art Gallery - 2019)
- Miami Basel - Prizm Art Fair (September Gray Gallery - 2018)
- London Art Fair (Urbane art Gallery - 2018)
- Personal exhibition (Urbane Art Gallery, Edinburgh - 2018)
- Group exhibition (September Gray Gallery, Chicago - 2018)
- Affordable Art Fair (Edinburgh 2018)
- Personal exhibition (Urbane Art Gallery, Edinburgh - 2017)
- Personal exhibition (Bill Lowe Gallery, Atlanta - 20015 and 2016)
- Personal exhibition (Urbane Art Gallery, Edinburgh - 2014)
- Art Up Lille (Galerie Gabel, Biot - 2014)
- Personal exhibition (La Galeria, Barcelona - 2013)
- Collective exhibition (Oliveart, Barcelona - 2013)
- Personal exhibition (Art Window, Barcelona - 2012)
Various group exhibitions in Africa.