$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 4 fans
Yerres (91), France
Virginio Vona was born in 1969 in Rome, the city where he began to take his first steps in the artistic world. Since childhood his great passion for drawing and his first appearances were in the magazine Sportif et culturel "Intrepido de Turin" in the 80s where he published caricatures. His passion for drawing led him to undertake studies that began with a five-year period at a Federico Cesi school of graphic design in advertising in Rome, followed by two years at the Comics International comic book school in Rome and later two years at the San Giacomo Art Institute in Rome. In the 90s in Rome working with the comic book publishing house Fenix and made 3 volumes of comics Demon Story. Virginio later deepened and developed the trompe l’oeil technique. In 2000, he moved to Paris, continuing his artistic activity as a 3D and 2D graphic designer and illustrator mainly. He collaborates in the field of architecture and later as a painter and draftsman. Just in the city of Light Paris, he created a character called "Fenice", a comic strip published between 2008 and 2018. his name appears in Art Price and the Larousse des peintres. in 2014, his work including a canvas and comic strip plates officially entered the Angoulême comic strip museum in France. Presentation and artistic approach: My contemporary and avant-garde artistic reflections. My works reflect my view of the present towards a distant future, where the urban environment and human beings are intertwined. You will discover urban works with architectures in post-industrial megacities; as well as works that reveal half human and half robotic characters. Why? Why? Because my feelings lead me to think that human beings are increasingly linked to mechanics and technological dependence, whether physical or environmental. Man then becomes the prey of his own creations in which he shapes his destiny.
2013: Training Facilitator and Trainer at CEGOS
2000: Training Modeler-Graphic Designer (ILLUSTRATOR, PHOTOSHOP, XPRESS) E.C.G of Saint-Ouen: 300 hours.
1997: Diploma in wall decoration (Trompe l’oeil) and ornamental art institute SAN GIACOMO DE ROME (duration 2 years).
1995: Certificate of wall decoration at the SUPERFLUO Rome Academy (duration 6 months)
1993: Certificate of drawing: Speciality Comics and Illustrations COMICS INTERNATIONAL School of Rome (duration 2 years).
1988: Baccalaureate "techniques of advertising graphics" FEDERICO CESI School of Rome
- Auction sale at DROUOT - URBAN ART - PRICE OF GRAFFITI AND STREET ART.
- BNP Pantin headquarters exhibition.
- Contemporary urban art exhibition and auction Drouot.
- Huberty and Breyne exhibition in Paris.
- September: selected for the Graffiti and Street Art Prize competition Price and exhibition at the Pavillon de l’eau in Paris.
- Huberty and Breyne exhibition in Brussels.
- Huberty e Breyne Exposure to comic strip auctions.
- Comic strip auction at Artcurial.
- Exhibition at the Mapra in Lyon.
- Exhibition at the Tricromia Gallery in Rome.
- Auction sale exhibition at Vermotte Drouot Paris.
- Auction exhibition at Uberty e Breyne Brussels gallery.
- Auction exhibition at Drouot Paris.
- Auction sale exhibition at Cornette de Saint Cyr auction house - Société de ventes aux enchères Paris Drouot.
- Collaboration with HUBERTY & BREYNE GALLERY.
- Exhibition at the orangery in Yerres at Caillebotte Park. Open Graffiti selected for the Graffiti & Street Art Award competition.
- Exhibition Paris Brussels. Saint Severo (FG)
- Collective exhibition in Italy dedicated to Andrea Pazienza for the 60th anniversary of his birth
- Collective exhibition Collectif Out at the Cave Showroom Gallery
- FIBDA exhibition in Algiers
- Galerie Glénât exhibition in Paris