$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 11 fans
My work is above all a time capture in a representative and constructive system of today by maintaining. An imaginative photograph of the representation of a global thought. The image of universal thought, as a snapshot of cultural and social memory, with the representation of an organized, structured system of thought. This is where the mind is free and can navigate. Relaxing and anxious, floating and structured, where my emotions seem to control. It is by using an aerial viewpoint, which supports the vision of a whole or an isolated element. Loneliness, time are represented by floating and dark backgrounds, no apparent character, just a suggested action, left to abandon or become. We are the slave of this image and at the same time its god, a permanent duality in the air of the times. The capture of an interpreted reality, a very real poetry, a controlled imagination.
- 2017: Aggregation, secondary artistic education / higher artistic education
- 2010: Master workshop painting la Cambre, congratulations
mention - 2008: License painting workshop la Cambre
- 2005-2010: ENSAV la Cambre painting
workshop - 2002-2004: Saint Luc Tournai, art school, concept option. Bac option Art with mention
Exhibition Art Truc Troc, BOZAR, Brussels
Exhibition LONG MODERN DAY part tree, le hic, 1190 Brussels
- Solo exhibition and gallery, LONG MODERN DAY leaves two 37 rue Lebeau, Frisian house of Victor Horta, 1000 Brussels
- Exhibition "Etats de siège". Galerie Quadri, 1190 Brussels
- VISIT exhibition. 1000 Brussels. 52 rue de l’Ecuyer 1000 Brussels
- Solo exhibition, LONG MODERN DAY part one 11 rue Charles Hanssens, 1000 Brussels
- RESTRANKIL Exhibition 125 Rue de Laeken, 1000 Brussels
- Participation in the artists’ journey - VISIT Brussels
- Hunting and Collecting Exhibition - 17 rue des Chartreux 1000 Brussels
- Exhibition Naked State 57 rue du vieux marché aux grains, 1000 Brussels
- End of study exhibition at Atelier 340 Muzeum Drève de Rivieren 340 1090 Jette, Brussels.
- Participation in artists’ careers - VISIT Brussels
- Licence and Master, painting option from ENSAV la Cambre.