$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
LE TEICH (33), France
Born in southwestern France near the ocean, BEATOA has always perceived nature as an inspiration but also as a way to live her life. From the very beginning, a thirst for adventure has been at the heart of her achievements. As a tribute to these driving forces, BEATOA uses her art to convey the positivity that she feels in the world.
BEATOA brings together different worlds, makes cultural references and gives them new life and meaning. Over the past ten years, the artist’s work has brought her to places such as Switzerland, the Netherlands, Florida, Canada, Portugal, California, the UK, Japan and Tahiti. From her explorations came a beautiful energy that she breathes into her creations, giving birth to the “Pop Surf Style”.
Mixing the quality of a highly-detailed drawing with the force of an ocean wave, the artists invites you to surf into her world. Her brightly-coloured paintings are executed through the use of multiple techniques such as silk-screen printing, acrylic and inks, all harmonising in a modern and abundantly coloured style.
- Fashion / Beauty Artistic Director for 10 years (Paris, London, Geneva, Fribourg, Montreal)
- Promotion ECV Bordeaux 2002
> JAPAN - Awagami
/ Tokushima : International Miniature Printing Exhibition. (October 2017)
- Gallery 201 / Tokyo: Solo exhibition, in downtown Tokyo, Gotanda exhibition of paintings and silkscreen prints Unstoppable Love (April 2016)
> ENGLAND -
Ink Spot Press / Permanent exhibition from April 2017 to today.
- The Claremont / Permanent exhibition from April 2017 to 2018
- Printing exhibition in Brighton by TUTTON & YOUNG LTD: Group exhibition (September 2017) - International Women’s Day Group
exhibition at the Brush Gallery -
Femme Fierce / London: The world’s largest street art festival for women, Graffiti (May 2016) - Paint Jam Paint Jam Art
Festival. More than 30 Graffiti artists work together to paint the Cardiff stadium around the theme "BACK TO THE NATURE". (March 2016)
- West Sussex Included in "UNTANGLE THE SEA" (January 2016)
- Pop-Up Brighton Eastbourne (July 2015)
- Brunswick City Art Fair, Hove, (June 2015)
> FRANCE - Group
exhibition Galerie Topanga / Arcachon (April to today) - Solo exhibition
of Bordeaux at Galerie Tatry, Stree Art with Love (February 2019) -
Paris: Universe of street artists (July 2016 to today) -
Paris: A team of 17 graffiti artists together. Personalization of walls and art objects. (July 2015 to today)
- Festival Vagabonde //// Bordeaux ART & OCEAN FESTIVAL 4th edition -
Paris Mural at Le Huffington Post. Graffiti wall commissioned by Anne Sinclair, work done in association with Family Drugstore (May 2016)