$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 12 fans
Paris (75), France
"Art does not reproduce the visible. It makes it visible" wrote Paul Klee.
Isabelle Noonan, a graduate of the Louvre School, worked for several years in the Conservation and Restoration Workshop at the Whitney Museum in New York and then in Paris, where she currently lives. This dual training, historical and technical, remains a constant reference for her.
Isabelle Noonan’s painting is a figurative painting that has its source in the motif and mainly in the open air. A true passion for this painter who loves nothing more than to leave with her easel, her brushes and her colours. Whether it is landscapes, urban views... it is not a question of reproducing what she sees but of reinterpreting it, of retransmitting the particular emotion she receives from it.
Perhaps the most characteristic feature of his painting is light. It is it that gives life to shapes, brings strength and beauty to even the most banal compositions, gives colours their true value...
Trained in contact with the best painters, Isabelle Noonan often participates in painting festivals in Europe or the United States. She thus feeds on encounters with other artists who share the same passion. Back in his studio, his research remains identical whether it is on still lifes, portraits, landscapes started outside or on his own compositions.
- Diploma from the Ecole du Louvre
- Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris (4th year)
- Spring Fair, Dourdan 16/24 March 2019
- Permanent Gallery in the USA: Winslow Art Studio and Gallery- Bainbridge Island- WA- 8110
- Salon des Artistes Français - Art capital- Grand Palais Paris- 14/18 February 2018
- Art Actuel France Japon - National Art center, Tokyo - 8/19 August 2018
- Château de Bizy, Vernon - 7 September/23 October 2018 (solo exhibition)
- Salon d’Automne, Paris - 25/28 October 2018
- Galerie Vivienne, Paris "Les Amies du salon d’Automne" 4/11 December 2018
- Sonia Monti Gallery, Paris 21/25 June 2017 (group exhibition)
- Salon d’Automne, Paris 12/15 October 2017
- Galerie Etienne de Causans - "Les Amis du Salon d’Automne" 21/27 November 2017