In her approach, Wanda Skonieczny questions the relationship to models. It is in between the two relationships. Photography has always been developed in his work as a vector towards others, an invitation to enter the image, to touch it.
The process and rituals she sets up, at the time of the shooting, seek to transcribe the link without interruption. At the time of the shots, Wanda Skonieczny observes the union and then tries to prolong these moments by transferring the images onto silk, velvet, cotton, satin, in an overflowing way in installations on the floor, wall or ceiling.
She thus approaches photography as a skin in a carnal relationship with this surface. The artist tries to animate it in rhythms or sequential series. His photographs seek to create parentheses with models and the public in a seamless, anachronistic relationship to time.
USHS - University Palace of Strasbourg Decorative
Arts of Strasbourg
Master of Fine Arts
- Prigent Cultural Centre, Landivisiau (28), 2017
- Espace Expression "Amor Curiositas", Bar-le-Duc (52), 2016
- Maison Jean Cousin - "Traines", Sens (89), 2015
- Brignoles Art Centre - alongside Georg Baselitz, Claude Viallat, Jannis Kounellis, Laurent Millet, Anna Mark, Sarah Moon, Sean Scully, Klavdij Sluban, Janos Ber, Delphine Poitevin - including a presentation of the collection of the Hôtel des Arts de Toulon, 2014
- Pierre et Renée Gallery, Buis les Baronnies (30), 2014
- Art library "Traînes", Saint-Jean-Brévelay (56), 2013
- Cultural Centre "link#3", St Raphael (83), 2011
- L’Atelier de la Gare - "Fertile Games", Locminé (56), 2010
- Lacen Gallery - Paris (75) / guest at SLICK Paris, 2009
- Imaging, Lannion (22) - moulting (22), 2009
- Mediterranean Arts Centre (solo exhibition) "l’Hotel des Arts" - Toulon, 2009
- Antonin Artaud Art Library, Marseille (13), 2007
Prix Louise Baron
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers