$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 16 fans
PERPIGNAN (66), France
Géraldine Torcatis is a visual artist living in the south of France. After studying Art History and years spent in advertising, she first devoted herself to painting and then exclusively to sculpture. Its materials are earth and resin.
Passionate about Greek, Roman and Renaissance sculpture, her favourite theme is the human body. This body idealized in its proportions. Balance, elegance and aesthetic canons. Push the expression as far as possible. Work on the movement. The one of bodies and souls. Nothing is static. The poses are expressive, sometimes tormented.
We find in his work those feelings that carry us away in spite of ourselves: passion, anger, abandonment, desire, making us so vulnerable, strong and alive. The artist respects the proportions and aesthetic canons but the bodies are resolutely modern. This man handsome as a Greek god and covered with tattoos...
- Studies in art history and plastic arts. Silver photography.
- Advertising communication techniques (advertising manager: 10 years old)
- Sculpture: continuous training (Median workshop school - Perpignan)
- Galerie Saint Germain (Perpignan 66)
- Galerie K'Zarts (Canet 66)
- Galerie Hospices (Canet 66)
- Café Sola (Collioure 66)
- Espace Escoiffier (66)
- Concept Store MINI - Live painting (Perpignan 66)
- Concept Store INOUI (Perpignan 66)
- Concept Lago Store (Perpignan 66)
- Symposium des Arts (66)