$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Tourtour (83), France
Claire Dubreucq was born in Lille in 1965. Graphic designer in publishing, architecture and advertising. She first exhibited in 1988. Subsequently, personal and group exhibitions in art galleries and cultural venues follow.
She works in Tourtour (Var) in her workshop-gallery La Tourtouraine. A journey between reality and imagination.... It is with finesse and subtlety that this confirmed and atypical artist shares her creative emotions with us, discovering imaginary worlds, unusual, between dreams and realities, which make us travel according to our sensitivity in poetic, playful, enigmatic worlds....
His paintings with delicate colours and fine graphics also tell the story of life, love, nature... To create emotions for us.
Its techniques and materials used: graphic collages with paper, on paper or wood, ink graphics, pencils or pastels, paper cutting (newspapers, recycling), ecological glue, pencil drawings on paper (Arches, Canson...)
Studies in applied arts. Graphic designer in publishing, architecture and advertising. First exhibitions in 1988. Solo and collective exhibitions in art galleries and cultural places in France and abroad.
- Art goes to the table, delivers with Bernard Venet, Bernard Morteyrol, Beppo...
- Artension Magazine Number 32 - Dossier.
- Grandeur Nature - Review of poetic texts.
- Artfair - Luxembourg
- Galerie Im Hof - Bern (Switzerland)
- Galerie Amare - Stavanger (Norway)
- Galerie Ariana - The Hague (Netherlands)
- Musée d'art et d'histoire - Draguignan (France)
- Galerie 48 - Lyon (France)
- Centre d'art contemporain La maison du cygne - Six-Fours (France)
- Galerie J.C. Cazaux - Biarritz (France)