$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Montreuil (93), France
Dominique Bruneton is a graphic designer by training. The works of this artist, painter, graphic designer and illustrator, passionate about images from everyday life, can transport us into urban worlds, depict crowds or solitary portraits. His paintings illustrate the movement of the present time, the whirlwind of life, using the most varied materials: canvas, wood, cardboard, newspapers, piers... His technique, combining abstraction and hyper-realism, transcends reality to explore, in a vibrant style, humanity, exile, urbanity. His selective palette, his assemblages of materials, his plays of light evoke slices of life, in a sincere and personal approach.
"Deserted quays, bathed in the light of the neon lights of the Ratp; dark alleys; grey walls where graffiti merge, and which seem to whisper to you: "memento mori"... Dominique Bruneton’s paintings transpose you into these ethereal and intriguing urban worlds. Night landscapes that only a few lonely souls cross, like the flight of an angel in the depths of a sleeping city."
Graduated in Graphic Arts from the Académie Charpentier, Paris.
Beaux-Arts de Paris.
graphic designer 1985-97
Artistic Director in Advertising Agency.
- 2nd Chroniques d’art Chamalières septembre 2015
- Résidence éphémère " Pignon sur rue " Montreuil
- Grand Salon d’Art Affordable " La Bellevilloise "
- mac2000 Espace Champerret from 28 November to Sunday 1 December 2013
- SAM 2013 Galerie Etienne de Causans - 25, rue de Seine - 75006 Paris
- 55e salon Garches
- Galerie Artmonti - 10/12, rue Budé - 75004 Paris Île-St-Louis
- Guest of honour Biennale de vire - 14500 Vire
- Collective artists, Galerie Art City Paris
- Affordable Art Fair Brussels, represented by the Art City
Gallery - Paris Autumn Fair, Porte de Versailles
- Affordable Art Fair Paris, represented by the Art City Gallery
- Toast Gallery - 3, rue de l’Estrapade - 75005 Paris