CHATILLON (92), France
Born in Normandy, Catherine Fouvry Leblois, known as CATeF, now lives in the Paris region. In 2014, she discovered working with the soil during a modelling workshop. This discovery reconnects her to her artistic aspirations that she had put on hold for more than 20 years.
She then left her past of service to large companies to finally unleash the creative energy that had permeated her childhood through drawing, dance and music. In an increasingly fast, pressing, virtual and intangible world, CATeF chooses to focus on the essential, working in a medium that requires a slow creative process.
It is the earth that dictates its rhythm. The works are born in an impulse, an emotion, a feeling. CATeF's work focuses on the expression of feelings and moods through an inclination, movement, or bodily attitude. She works on the line to get to the essential, bringing together spirit and matter.
CATeF followed a modelling workshop under the direction of Parvaneh Borojeni (2014)
- Festival d'Art sacré, Senlis (60)
- Guest of honour at the Salon de Peinture et Sculpture, Jonchery-sur-Vesles (51)
- 41st Salon de Printemps, Verrières le Buisson (92)
- Le Noir et Blanc dans l'Art, Galerie LIBRE EST L'ART, Paris
- Permanent exhibition Concept Store Gallery, La Baule (44)
- The September Fair, Galerie THUILLIER, Paris
- 19th International ESART Galeria Fair, Barcelona
- BOG-ART Gallery, Brussels
- ART SHOPPING Carrousel du Louvre, Paris
- Le Petit Format de L'ADAC, Châtillon