Chatou (78), France
Daredjane is a French sculptor of Georgian origin.
His sculptures clearly reflect this dual culture and identity. Sculpture is for her a language, a way of saying, not to reproduce, but to show differently.
Thus, according to the themes, Daredjane emphasizes movement, strength, elegance and power. Her creations are therefore not "anatomical": she deforms, elongates, stretches and plays with proportions. It is for her the pleasure of creation.
A lawyer by training, Daredjane came to sculpture after an atypical journey. She started sculpting 23 years ago.
- Carrousel du Louvre, Paris
- Concept Art Galerie, La Baule and Paris.
- Château Chanorier, Croissy-sur-Seine
- Art Spectrum, Miami, USA
- Art Expo, New York, USA
- National Museum of Georgia, Tbilisi
- "Une Galerie dans le Marais", Paris
- International Art Fair, Lille
- Galerie Cécile Charron, Paris
- Espace Pierre Cardin, Paris
- International Art Fair, Toronto, Canada
- Salon International d'Art Contemporain d'Innsbruck, Austria
- Monument "Pégase" opened in May 2019 in Tbilisi, Georgia