$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 5 fans
Saint-Grégoire (35), France
Bénédicte Klène lives in Brittany. His artistic work is open and protean (drawing, small edition, artist's books, painting, installation, performance).
Paper and drawing are always at the centre of her creative process. Chronicler of the ephemeral, Bénédicte Klène puts the relationship between drawing and instantaneous, graphic reporting and documentary investigation under tension.
For more than fifteen years, she has been collecting and drawing "Little Things" in Leporello notebooks, long kept secret, which she makes in the workshop. Her works focus on an experience of the gaze that questions our relationship to memory, time and movement, to the world and to the landscape.
From Brittany to Vancouver, passing through the Atlantic islands, Mont Blanc, the great metropolises (Paris, London, Brussels, Vancouver) to the whiteness and solitude of the Arctic, she has designed an astonishing collection of 180° views that unfold in an accordion.
In his most recent drawings in the series "PANORAMAS des PETITS RIENS des bouts du monde", the artist chooses and selects privileged points of view that provide the opportunity to embrace the world of the gaze, to possess it, or even to lose oneself in it and dissolve.
A graduate of the Institut d'art d'Aix-en-Provence, with a Master's degree and an agrégation in visual arts (University of High Britain, Rennes), Bénédicte Klène has taught in secondary and higher education and now devotes herself entirely to her artistic activity.
- The Little Things of Greenland. Le Tempo, Vezin le Coquet (15 Nov-2019-4 January 2020)
- Les Petits Riens du Groenland, Arctic Circle Assembly, Reyklavik, Iceland
Courcelles Contemporary Art Gallery, Paris
Les Petits (Grégo) Riens - Season 2, Saint-Grégoire
- Les Petits (Grégo)Riens - Season 1 Saint-Grégoire
- Intimate Campaign #3 Le Village Site d'expérimentation artistique, Bazouges La Pérouse
- Exhibition in the public space, canton of Antrain
Contemporary art course Ville d'Auray. Installation. Heritage Days
Les Petits Riens Chapel of the Holy Spirit, Auray
Les Petits Riens Gallery of the President, Quimperlé
A Round Around A Round. Denver, Colorado, USA
- Travel diaries, artists' books and other Small Links Chantepie
's Media Library - Les Petits Riens du Groenland / Book Festival. Book House. Bécherel
- Tombola Monteoliveto Gallery Paris.
- BELLA Monteoliveto Gallery at Coningsby Gallery, London
- "The tree of life in a single grain of rice", Galerie Metanoia, Paris
- Winners of the SLBA Small Format Exhibition. Kerdurand Castle, Riantec
- PULS'ART, Le Mans
- Les 111 des Arts Mairie du 8e, Paris
- "Tour d'horizon" Galerie Antre-Temps, Rennes
- PAGES Salon du livre d'artiste Bibliophilie contemporaine, Paris
- MAY EXHIBITION, Monteoliveto Gallery at Coningsby Gallery, London
- Salon du Petit Format / SLBA. Palais des congrès, Lorient
- Salon du livre d'artiste Bibliophilie contemporaine, Paris
- Multiples #11 Salon de la petite édition d'artiste, Morlaix
- Les 111 des Arts, Paris
- L'air de Paris Galerie French Arts Factory, Paris
- Mac Paris
- Les 111 des Arts, Paris
- Mac Paris
- Multiples # 9 Salon de la petite édition d'artiste, Morlaix
- Histoires de livres, Brussels
Les Arts en Balades / Gens de Mer. Chapel of Saint Anne, Doëlan
- Art in the chapels of León / Arz Chapeliou Bro Leon
- 7th edition Les Arts en Balades / Gens de terre 4th edition
- 13th Rendez-Vous des Carnets de Voyage, Clermont-Ferrand
Le Regard des Autres Biennale Armoricaine d'Art contemporain
Art Paris + GUESTS Grand Palais Paris. The Artists' Tribe and the Canson Fund for Art and Paper