$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 4 fans
Paris (75), France
Stone is the guide in Dominique Ferrandon's sculptures, nothing is defined in advance. Its volume, shape and colour must inspire him, awaken him according to the mood of the moment and thus determine his choice.
The material carries her as with almost every new work, she must irresistibly go to the heart of the stone and open it.
Around this opening, the spirals, curves and hollows will capture the light, revealing its transparency after successive cutting and resizing, metamorphosis or destruction until the work is finished.
In 1997, after a busy professional career, Dominique Ferrandon met Annick Aublet (sculptor), a decisive event for the continuation of her personal project.
She is initiated to modelling (clay, wax) with living models, casting techniques, plaster and bronze. From 2000, Dominique Ferrandon joined the workshops of Maurizio Toffoletti, Désirée Haddad and Ghislaine Vernaujoux to acquire the techniques of direct cutting: alabaster, marble, onyx, wood...
Since 2009, she has been working in Burgundy and at Atelier Juvin in Paris.
- Salon d'Automne
- Salon des Amis des Arts de Sens
- Salon de Printemps AS, Thuillier Gallery
- Salon d'Automne 53e
- Salon d'Art de l'ADAC, Châtillon
- Salon des Beaux-Arts AVV, Villeneuve sur Yonne
- 37e Salon des Artistes du Ve, Paris
- "Vibrations" Duo exhibition - Salle Capitant - Mairie du 5e, Paris
- Salon VIOLET 3
- 6e Salon des Artistes du Ve, Paris
-51st Salon des Artistes Indépendants de l'Yonne, Villeneuve la Guyard
35 and 34th Artists' Fairs of the 5th, Paris
- Grand Palais "Art en Capital"
- Salon des Artistes Français, Paris