$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 6 fans
Lyon (69), France
Design. Art and mechanical skill. To mark with a distinctive sign, to draw... Mark, sign, imprint, Being able to make a difference. Draw figures, contours, patterns. Signing shapes, forming signs. Designing according to an intention, a concept. Forge a project that is embodied in this sign, this Drawing. Drawing or design.
Opposite emotions, taken to extremes, can be expressed in the same way. Mea Ambrozo is influenced by singular artists such as Robert Ryman, Roxy Paine, Odile Soudant, Chiaru Shiota or Mathias Heiderich. But also avant-garde architects such as Marcel Breuer, Pierre Koenig, Zaha Hadid, Luciano Kruk, Kouichi Kimura and the Modscape Agency. There's also Land Art.
Very stylised universes and marked lights... Morpho-Ecology, research in design: shapes, colours, materials... Nature as inspiration. The Love of the Lines...
Mea Ambrozo also works to order.
- Freelance Art Designer, 1990
- Exhibition R.Green Gallery Los Angeles, 1992
- Exhibition Fay Gold Gallery Miami, 1994
- Espaces/Gallery Chelsea New-York, 1995
- Private spaces, events San-Francisco, 1995/1998
- Designer, visual artist and project director Studio NOVO Art New-York 1999/2001
- Private exhibitions New-York, 2001/2020
- Permanent exhibitions in different galleries : Lyon, Paris, London. Private clients. (France and International)