$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 21 fans
TROYES (10), France
Painting of fairy tales, Pierre Wuillaume re-enchants the world. Inspired by scenes from everyday life, he suggests rather than describes. Rhythmic and colourful, his painting shows a real singular writing.
His technique allows him to fragment the image into a surprising mosaic. The light seems to want to prevail over matter and makes the form vibrate. Up close, the eye distinguishes a chromatic jumble where colour is the main character.
Reading from a distance makes the image appear more real and sublimated.
- School of Fine Arts of Troyes
- Ecole Nationale Supérieur Beaux-Arts de Paris. Student of Jacques Yankel.
- Kunstraub Gallery, Cologne
- Salon d'automne, Paris
- Nicole Olivierie Gallery, Bedoin
- Collective exhibition Tao Art Gallery, Shangai
- Individual exhibition at the Town Hall of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Les Instants Magiques. Saint-Germain-en-Laye
art market - Pavillon des Arts et du Patrimoine, Chatenay-Malabry
- Galerie La Chamade, Morzine
- Galerie Nos Racines, Troyes