$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 3 fans
I am fascinated by acrylic painting and mixed techniques, experimenting with different materials. Eva Recordon likes to work with natural materials, such as ochre sand in all its shades (from Provence), as well as plants and natural earth.
Spontaneity, a spirit of experimentation and a sustained dynamic are determining factors in the process of creating his paintings. They have allowed Eva Recordon to develop a well-defined style of expression based on a technique that is quite specific to her. It is in abstract painting, in an experimental expressionist style, that she finds her artistic blossoming.
Through numerous exhibitions in France, Germany, Austria, Canada, Switzerland and the Netherlands, Eva Recordon has successfully presented her work to an international audience, being represented by galleries in Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich and others since 2007.
Academy of Fine Arts in Bad Reichenhall
School of Fine Arts in Stuttgart
Group exhibitions :
Interart Gallery, Stuttgart, "das kleine Format"
- Galerie im Rudolf Steiner Haus, Stuttgart, "Winterlicht"
- Galerie Carré d'Artistes, Den Haag
- Kunstverein Böblingen
- Galerie Dengler und Dengler, Stuttgart "SOMMERSALON
- Kunstausstellung "Artists of the World", Cannes
- Galerie Dengler und Dengler, Stuttgart "SOMMERSALON".
- Kunstwarenhaus Zürich, Switzerland
- Altes Dampfbad, Baden-Baden
- Square Gallery of Artists, Berlin
- Frauenmuseum, Bonn
- Sinneswandel Endingen
- Galerie Nouvelle Generation, Paris
- ARTISTS FOR FREEDOM, Stadtregal Ulm
Carré d'Artistes Gallery, Köln
Lutz Gallery, Stuttgart
Solo exhibitions :
- Galerie im Science Park, Ulm
- Square Gallery of Artists, "Starring Now", Amsterdam
Galerie Carré d'Artistes, "autographs", Köln
- Galerie im Rundbau, GKN, Neckarwestheim
- Galerie Carré d'Artistes, dedications, Lyon
- ART and WINE, Domaine de l'Amaurigue, Le Luc
- Arcotel Wimberger, "Living Corridors", Vienna
Lanove Gallery, Weinstadt-Endersbach