$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 10 fans
La Wantzenau (67), France
In his works created with a neo-cubist spirit, MUTA seeks the depth of the human being's soul. He deforms his body, breaks it into pieces and then reassembles it. Over time, he realized that drawing in this style allowed him to better concentrate his material and spiritual forces in order to perform the act of creation.
This allows him to go beyond classical dogmas, but also to perceive the contact of colour and spirit. The faces in the stars are both mirrors and masks, they become strange and exotic, they pierce the soul.
MUTA fixes the existence that stops next to him, it immortalizes people, their funny relationships and their ironic looks. Her works express her feelings and the beauty of the moment, which she enjoys sharing with the viewer.
MUTA visualizes his passion for painting under the elm tree of a flame that has always burned in him. He has a second flame, his other passion, that for the body of a being, a woman. This flame is lit and illuminates, sometimes burns. She embraces herself like a great destiny, like in Brassens' songs. Thus, MUTA's works are like a hot and burning flame, depending on his mood at the time of their creation.
2006 Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Arts and Technology in Šiauliai, Lithuania.
1984 Diploma of Šiauliai thirteenth vocational school.
1983 BAC, Obeliai High School, Lithuania.
- Group exhibition "Grands Eaux", at the Art Course art gallery, Strasbourg
- Solo exhibition at the Council of Europe, Strasbourg
- Solo exhibition "Day and night in the Gardens of Eden" at the GODO art gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Participated in the artistic event "3 days", Vilnius, Lithuania
- Group exhibition "Light my fire", at the Art Course art gallery, Strasbourg
- Solo exhibition "I draw you" at the GODO art gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Solo exhibition "The Language of Colours" at the AP Art Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Participated in the artistic event "Art Tasting" at the Art Gallery "AP", Vilnius, Lithuania
- Solo exhibition at the Cultural Centre of the city Ukmerge, Lithuania
- Group exhibition Memento Mori at the Gallery of Panevezys city "Art Galery", Lithuania
- Group exhibition at the art gallery "AP", Vilnius, Lithuania
- Group exhibition at the Dusetos Art Gallery, Lithuania
- Group exhibition "Three days" at the Loft Art Gallery, Vilnius
- Solo exhibition at the Silainiai Central Library, Lithuania
- Group exhibition at the Tet' de l'Art Art Gallery, Forbach, France
- Franco-Lithuanian exhibition "rendez-vous sur le pont" at Rokiskis. Lithuania
- Group exhibition "The Horse in Abstract Art" in Dusetos, Lithuania
- Solo exhibition in the B2O bar gallery, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Group exhibition "Art meets Charity" at the Basel Art Centre, Basel, Switzerland
- Group exhibitions DADA, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Group exhibition at the castle-museum of Rokiskis, Lithuania
- Group exhibition in Visaginas, Lithuania
- Personal exhibition in Skriveri, Latvia
- Group exhibition "Three days".
- Personal exhibition KUKU in Latvia
- Participated in the "Three Days" plenary session in Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Personal exhibition in Rezekne, Latvia