Follow 19 fans
Vannes (56), France
ORA is a French-Polish painter who develops a personal work with a brush, in the expression of a contemporary calligraphy. An art of the line, an art of writing that has won him many exhibitions in France, Poland and Canada.
Chinese calligraphy and the art of gesture is about life and nature; nature as we like to find it when we leave cities, but also what human beings are naturally: a person made of flesh, bone, blood and energy.
His quest for silence, untiring to find the fundamental unity of the Universe, is of mystical beauty through movement in the present moment, here is his fundamental concern.
From a very young age, ORA has been looking for the perfect gesture with the practice of martial arts. Inspired by painters such as Shitao, Chu Ta, Zao Wu Ki, Fabienne Verdier, Pierre Soulages, François Cheng, André Kneib, Hartung, her research is based on the use of writing as a graphic expression.
The Chinese character opens up graphic spaces that it is important for him to explore. It transforms the gesture into a powerful flow of energy through black ink. The greatest freedom comes from the greatest rigour! His universe invites us to a contemplation in silence, an encounter with oneself an incessant conversation between the mind and heart, the earthly and the celestial.
ORA mixes different techniques with equally fascinating principles, from primitive and Italian painting: glaze, transparency and the depth of beeswax (encaustic), so many revealing mirrors of life, of the full void. Nothing is more difficult than being spontaneous, especially when you want to be spontaneous...
- Chinese calligraphy study of the sigillar and from regular to semi-cursive organized by the Franco-Chinese Association of Morbihan - Professor Wenjue Zhuang, Vannes
- Regional School of Fine Arts of Rennes-option communication and advertising. Training in computer graphics and P.A.O.
- Institute of Fine Arts of Lublin, Poland. Plastic and Pedagogical Studies. Master's degree - subject presented: "Psychological and aesthetic analysis of a man from Witkacy's portraits". Presentation of 8 paintings (1/1m) on "Psychological portrait of a man"
- National High School of Plastic Arts in Lublin, Poland. National Diploma of Plastic Arts Technician (bachelor's degree). Topic presented: "Fable for children". Realization of a 1.20/6 m mural painting for a nursery school in Lublin
"HE SHUIFA" Chinese Culture and Art Center - UMCS of Lublin, Poland
At La Cale 2 - île de Nantes, Nantes / Exhibition theme "May 68 / 2018"
Lublin Philharmonic Orchestra, Poland
L'Espace Christiane Peugeot, Paris
- Salon Art en Capital, Grand Palais, Paris
- Salon International d'Art Miniature à Lévis, Québec, Canada
- Salon de Petit Format d'Art Contemporain, Josselin
- Grand Salon d'Art Affordable, Belleviloise, Paris
Gallery 31, Lublin, Poland
"Photo de Mer" Festival, Vannes