Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 7 fans
PARIS (75), France
Charlotte Barrault is a painter and doctor. She represents landscapes and portraits, inspired by her encounters, her intimate and more distant travels, striving to capture light and harmony.
Following a first solo exhibition in 2010, she perfected her skills in oil painting and met, in 2013, the painters of the Etampes school.
The work of light and colour are essential in his approach, in figurative representations, sometimes bordering on the abstract. His work was encouraged by the Gabriel Zendel Prize awarded by the Taylor Foundation at the Paris Autumn Salon in 2014, for a work from his series of Patagonian landscapes.
Since 2019, Charlotte Barrault devotes all her time to painting.
- Painting lessons with several professional painters, in particular the painters of the Etampes school.
- Teaching of live drawing and perspective at the Fine Arts Workshops of the Paris City Hall
- 2019 : Open house workshop, Paris
- 2017 : Sin agua ni electricidad et autres voyages en lumières, Paris
- 2019 : Shoe portraits, Chamberlan house, Paris
Salons 2020, 2014
Salon des Artistes Francais, Grand Palais, Paris
Salon de Charenton
2013 to 2019
Salon d'Automne, Paris
Salon Art Actuel, Tokyo, Japan
En liberté, 14 regards de femmes, Galerie Etienne de Causans, Paris
2013 and 2014
Shrub Show, Mantes la Jolie