Shop our collection by category
Born in 1966, Éric Pottier, sculptor, was fascinated very early on by conceptual art with Yves Klein or Marcel Duchamp and also by surrealism with René Magritte.
His early works are influenced by industrial materials. The sculptures of this sensitive artist are at the same time polemical, expressive and poetic works.
With the famous series "Anna's Chronicles", he seeks the aestheticism of the object and its universality. The sculptor stages an avant-garde idea where the symbol of the apple becomes his medium of expression. He places himself as a simple spectator of our world taking us to a world of dreams and utopia.
Art Fair Stockholm
Siac de Marseille
- Dubai International Motor Show-Maserati
- UNITED FACTORY International Biennale Milan, Italy
- European Day of Crafts in Saint Cyprien
- Artoulouse'expo, Toulouse
- Salon des arts de Maison-Laffite (78)
- Les Hivernales-Montreuil (93)