$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 5 fans
Vallauris (06), France
After having drawn carborudum engravings for 12 years by the painter James Coignard, Mireille tried her hand at drawing for fabrics. She took part in two exhibitions at the Indigo trade fair in Lille, which gave her the opportunity to meet some great couturiers.
At the same time, she began her first paintings in 1989 and took the artist's name "Andelu", the village where she was born. Mireille works in mixed techniques on canvas and paper. She uses powdered pigments, silk paper, sand, marble powder or oil pastel.
Mireille works thematically. Each one lasts about 2 years. She draws her inspiration from her travels such as Peru, India, China, but also from the wind, men, butterflies, snakes, busts and the Towers of Babel.
Training with painters such as Antoni Clave, Max Papart, Henri Goetz, James Coignard.
- Cabalus Gallery, Vézelay, France
- Bugey Nuclear Center, Saint-Vulbas, France
- Espace Château Landon, Paris
- Antibes Gallery, France
- Art Castel, Castellaras, France
- Mekanova Gallery Cannes, France
- Champetier Editions Cannes, France
- Open art Borken Gallery, Germany
- Volsbank Warstein, Germany
- Multiple Art Düsseldorf, Germany - Galerie Schafer Wiesbaden, Germany
- Euro Art Barcelona, Spain
- National Art Center in Beijing, China
- Galerie de Grancy Lausanne, Switzerland
- Galerie Palthenghi
- Château D'oex, Switzerland
- Galerie Gréca, Barcelona, Spain