$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 8 fans
LA FLOTTE (17), France
A self-taught photographer, Pierre Nadler caught the virus at the age of 13 with his Instamatic 104, his first camera.
He has since evolved, both in his photographic material and in his approach. He likes to photograph everything, from small things in macro to the skyscrapers of our modern cities.
His preference is for well-contrasting black and white, but colour is also sometimes the reason for an image's existence.
- Art Capital 2014 with the Société des Artistes Français
- Salon International du Val d'Or 2015
- Salon International Artistique de Haute Loire 2015
- Le Salon National des Beaux Arts 2018
- Le Salon National des Beaux Arts 2019
- Art Capital 2020 with the Société des Artistes Français