Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Wasselonne (67), France
Contemplative walker installed at the foot of the Vosges, Emmanuelle Priss draws her inspiration from the landscapes that surround her. Observing the sky, the hills, the light, she constantly reinvents her horizon.
She evokes nature in its presence more than in its form. A generous, dense, disquieting presence. She paints the fluidity of water, of lagoons. She studies the light, the changes of atmosphere. A feeling of energy. Nature has this strength.
These landscapes, both protective and disturbing, are shaped. In the composition of a work, the reliefs are sometimes transformed into seaside, the lagoons into fjords. The tormented elements contrast with the roundness and softness of the landscapes, the torn sky is pierced by a point of light.
This duality interests her. It is not a representation of reality but a sublimation of nature.
1986: Training as an Industrial Designer ESDI Paris
- Open Workshops Exhibition Wasselonne, Alsace
- Les Rives de l'Art Exhibition, Saverne
- Exhibition Domaine Zeyssoiff
- Open Workshops Exhibition, Wasselonne
Exhibition City of Eckbolsheim, Alsace
- Str'OFF Exhibition Strasbourg
- Open Workshops Exhibition Strabourg
- Personal exhibition in the personal studio
- Exhibition Les Artistes en fêtes, Wasselonne
- Participation in the Trait d'union Project 2nd edition Artistic part of the Urban Renovation Programme of the Meinau, Strasbourg
- The Project in a temporary workshop: "VIA".
- Participation in the Trait d'union Project 1st edition A 12-storey tower dedicated to deconstruction in the Meinau district, a 7-month artistic project, 24 resident artists in ephemeral workshops, themed workshops, months of artistic creation, a weekend of restitution with a stage and concerts, an ephemeral museum with 15 workshops open to the public
- Exhibition from one to the other Arts Factory, Strasbourg
- Exhibition Les rendez-vous de Juliette, Colmar
- Exhibition Place des Arts, Strasbourg
- Painting Prize First Prize for Painting of the City of Eckbolsheim
- Member of the Jury: Luc Dornstetter, Stanissa, Marie-Katrin Dapset, Richard Jund, Germain Sieffert
- Exhibition Galerie Bleu in Cancale Fleur à Fleur -
Exhibition with the painter Gildas Balluais