$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 4 fans
Rennes (35), France
Three petals or four, no more. Raw, soft or slanting light. These roses are not or no longer roses. They have undergone nothing less than a metamorphosis! They smell other fragrances, evoke strange exhalations. Strange, sensual. Erotic even. Jacques Beun's roses speak of the body, of its epidermal velvet, its blood-veined transparencies or the lips of a sex indicated as a possibility. They are not roses. In spite of the colour, purple, violet or purple more or less purple. Not roses, rather metaphors or second degree. The one that, away from fire, arson. Look, you're in the presence of a suggestion. Is it soft dunes or the curves of a back, is it the orb of thighs. Is it a buttocks or a sunset brushing against the horizon? Not roses, no. Simply a reminiscence of courtly love. In pictures, a new rose novel! See the forms of a photographer who dismantles, deconstructs, diverts and then reassembles and makes us spin high. Very high. Where seeing awakens something other than the seen.
School of photography, then passing through the world of silver laboratories, Jacques Beun is a photographer author since 2008.
- La Manufacture des Tabacs with Artéva, Nantes
- 15th anniversary of Têtes de l'Art, Rennes
Atelier 7 et Cie, Rennes
- Manoli Museum and Gardens in La Richardais, Dinard
- Galerie Les Négociants in Rezé, Nantes
- La tour Bidouane, St-Malo
- Festival Photofolie, Thorigné-Fouillard (guest)
- Le Carré d'Art, Chartres de Bretagne
- Galerie Net Plus, Rennes
- Little Big Galerie, Paris
- Mois de la photographie, Dol de Bretagne (guest)
- Galerie L'Antre Temps, Rennes
Exhibition at Galerie La Boucherie, St-Briac, Brittany, France.
Office (St-Yves chapel), Rennes
- Henri Le Sidaner Gallery in Gerberoy, Oise
- Month of Photography, Dol de Bretagne
Manoli Museum and Gardens in La Richardais, Dinard
Galerie Regard, Brest
Yves Halter Gallery, Rennes