$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Paris (75), France
Vincent Ganivet, French visual artist, born in Suresnes in 1976, has made a name for himself with monumental arches made of breeze-block, among other things, by the misappropriation of materials or industrial processes that are the leitmotif of his artistic practice.
"Systems more than sculptures, my productions unfold first to my own surprise. Whether they are monumental hijackings of cinder blocks or more minute DIY works, on the scale of my kitchen, they are phenomena - both natural and artificial - that I try to stabilise in order to offer the poetic spectacle of a reality that is just off the beaten track."
This artist is exceptionally presenting his works on KAZoART as part of the Street Art Sale for Emmaus International.
Fine Arts of Paris
2020: "Glass und concrete", MARTA - Herford, Germany
2019: "It indexes..." Fonderie du Peroux, Biziat (01) "Boîte à outils" Museum of Arts and History, Chinon
2018: "Art & Cra , Mudam Collection", Mudam Luxembourg, "At work", Ecomusée de l'Avesnois, Fourmies
2017: "500 years of Le Havre", Le Havre
2015: "Vincent Ganivet", Galerie Gourvennec Ogor, Marseille
- "Extended", Embac, Châteauroux "Disparitons réciproques", FRAC Poitou-Charentes, Angoulême
- "Il s'en a fallu de peu", Kunsthalle, Mulhouse
- "Den Haag Skulptuur", The Hague, Netherlands
- "A material tradition", Frac Poitou Charente, Angoulême
- "From their time, Crossed views on young creation", Nantes Museum of Fine Arts & ADIAF, Nantes
- "Lost (in L.A.)", L.A. Municipal Art Galery, Los Angeles
- "Monuments et Imaginaires", Forteresse de Salses, Salses-Le-Château "L'équilibre des contraires", Le Grand Café, Saint-Nazaire
- "Dream worlds,...", Mudam, Luxembourg "Nuit Blanche", Bibliothèque historique de la Ville de Paris
- "Journées du Patrimoine", Mac-val, Vitry
- "Lumière noire", Staatliche Kunsthalle, Karlsruhe
- "I believe in miracles", Collection Lambert, Avignon
- "Dynasty", Palais de Tokyo / Museum