Isabelle Lebret was born in 1964. A restorer of paintings and a painter, she lives in the Toulouse region. After portraits and animal paintings, she now explores the field of the nude.
These are landscape bodies, all curves and reliefs, enhanced by a chiaroscuro light and the choice of monochromy on a bare background.
Her oil painting technique is a succession of increasingly dense and nuanced layers, carried by a precise and vibrant touch. The studied poses and the beauty of the bodies, seen through the prism of blue, lead us into a meditative, soothing and nourishing contemplation.
1997-2005: Attendance at the Toulouse workshops of Luc Peltriaux, Martine Costes and Diane Garcès de Marcilla
1986 : Diploma of the A.I.S.O.A , in restoration of easel paintings.
1982: Baccalaureate Series C
Autumn Salon - Colomiers Autumn Salon (31)
- Art Quercy at Caussade (82)
- Artempo Salon at Cugnaux
- Henri Martin Painting Prize from the Languedoc
Academy - Salon des Méridionaux in Toulouse
- L'Art s'invite à Magrie (11)
- Salon d'Automne de Sorèze (81) Silver
medal - Salon des Arts de Balma (31) "Jury's favourite"
prize - "Toques et Clochers" competition, organized by Sieur d'Arques in Limoux (11), Grand Prix "Première Bulle et Chevalet" and exhibition until April 2020 of the painting "Offrande"
- Salon des Arts de Castelmaurou(31)
- Salon Les Art'titudes in Flourens (31) "Art et Cadre" prize for the ensemble presented
- Salon Artempo in Cugnaux (31), Public prize for the ensemble presented
- Autumn Salon of the René Pous Foundation in Auterive (31). Regional Council Prize for the ensemble presented
- Art Colomiers Expo (31). Public Prize for the ensemble presented
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers