Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 17 fans
Paris (75), France
Nature is my favourite theme. I admire it in all its aspects.
I can follow it faithfully as in my "mountains" series in intaglio.
I also like to interpret it very much by playing with shapes or colours as in many of my engravings in savings size. I then work on the superposition of colors on the structures of the drawing. I start from an image (drawing or photo) and forget it to see it again gradually reappear. It is a perpetual round trip between the artist and the image.
I was trained 5 years at the Ateliers des Beaux Arts of the city of Paris
Currently I work in my own workshop on soft cutting and saving size.
Member of the Orléans
Artists Member of the Taylor
Foundation Member of the French Artists
- PEKIN, CHINA
- TOKYO, Metropolitan Art Museum, JAPAN
- TETOVO, Republic of MACEDONIA
- QUEBEC, Canada
- Salon des Artistes Français, PARIS
- Salon des Réalités Nouvelles, PARIS
- Salon d’Automne, PARIS
- Salon des Artistes Orléanais, ORLEANS
- International Print Day, Place Saint Sulpice, PARIS
- Triennale de LISLE SUR TARN
- European Triennial of Contemporary Printmaking, VILLENEUVE-TOLOSANE
- Pointe et Burin, Fondation Taylor, PARIS