"Bold solid colors and playful geometric shapes underline the signature of contemporary French artist Antony Squizzato. His eye-catching work is a fusion of elements from Pop Art, Cubism, Bauhaus and Suprematism." - Alan Lennon
Antony Squizzato lives and works in the Auvergne region in France. In 2014, with 15 years of digital advertising under his belt, he decided he had reached what he considered to be his limits as a Creative Director. Feeling the need to move away from this field, he became a full-time painter and independent artistic director. He focuses on the evolution of his eponymous style, simply called "Neue Constructivism".
From 1999 to 2014, he worked as Associate Creative Director at Periscope, for a wide range of international brands including automotive, entertainment, industry, NGOs as well as luxury brands and fashion.
During the golden years of early digital design, he was involved in many creative fields: movement, illustration, art direction, typeface design, 3D, and games.
Today, he divides his time between the creation of his studio, artistic direction in an advertising agency, Street Art projects as well as the production of visuals for a wide range of renowned international agencies. He works in an ecosystem balanced between personal production and artistic direction commissioned by intelligent people in search of new ideas.
Antony Squizzato uses Abstraction and Minimalism to advance ideas of universal significance, combining traditional methods of painting with digital techniques and new media to create something both classic and contemporary. His work has been awarded and published worldwide: IdN, Vogue, Pictoplasma, 3X3 Mag, Jazz Magazine, Freshpaint Mag.
Master infocom Université Blaise Pascal 1999
2020 : 101, Group show - ABV Gallery, Atlanta
2019: Château de Val - solo exhibition, Galerie Christiane Vallé
2018: Le Baiser / Galerie Christiane Vallé, Clermont Ferrand, France
- Landscapes / Maison Moïse - La Sauvetat, France
- Constructions / deconstructions / Théatre national d'Aurillac - Aurillac, France
- Street Review / Maison Internationale Universitaire - Clermont Ferrand, France
- 404 Festival - Alianza francesa de Argentina - Rosario, Argentina
- Artzone 51 gallery - Solo show - Chatelguyon, France
- New artist fair London / Shoreditch - London, UK
- Plasticiens du Puy De Dôme / Conseil Départemental 63 - Clermont Ferrand, France
- Plasticiens du Puy De Dôme / Conseil Général du Puy-de-Dôme - Clermont Ferrand, France
- Présence, deuxième biennale des arts / Halle aux Grains - Issoire, France
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers