Frank alias Zen Portraitiste is a contemporary visual artist born in Marseille in 1978, Self-taught, Zen cut his teeth in graffiti in the early 90s. Carried away by the first wave of graffiti artists including his two great cousins, Zen will be an actor and witness of this revolution.
Eternal fan of Music and Cinema, he will develop, from 2010 to 2019, a magnificent series of portraits in earthenware marquetry .. Exceptional technique that he is the only one to master to this day.
In 2020, Zen will have the chance and the opportunity to be a resident artist in the premises of Provence Studios in Martigues. His studio and his new working conditions will allow him to develop a new series of portraits in glass painting, inspired by multiple influences such as chiaroscuro, abstract pointillism and the optical art that he is particularly fond of.
- 23/06/2021 to 25/07/2021 : Exhibitions at the restaurant chez Mamo in Antibes
- 05/03/2020 : Opening at the Hotel La Renaissance in Aix En Provence
- 27/03/2019 : Opening at MAT'EQUIP 31 TOULOUSE
- 03/04/2018 : Opening at MODENA SPORT-TOULOUSE
- 23/01/2018 to 24/01/2018 : Opening at the Hotel Clarance in Lille
- 30/11/2017 to 3/12/2017 : Exhibition at the international fair of contemporary art in Luxembourg
- 22/07/2017 : Collective exhibition at the Cote Magazine private party at the Yacht Club of Monaco
- 04/05/2017 to 30/11/2017 : Cinem-Art exhibition in the lobby of the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez for the Cannes Film Festival
- 09/05/2016 to 29/06/2016 : Cinem-Art exhibition in the lobby of the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez on the occasion of the Cannes Film Festival
- 12/05/2016 : Exhibition of the double portrait Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena at the Yacht Club Monaco for the Monaco Grand Prix
- 16/07/2015 to 19/07/215 : Exhibition at Pulman Palm Beach in Marseille with the participation of Moussa Maaskri
- 17/07/2014 : Exhibition at the Méridien Beach Plazza in Monaco
- 3/07/2014 : Exhibition at the private party "Golden night" organized by the club Air Port Premier and Cote Magazine at the Villa Saint-Georges.
- 17/05/2014 : Exhibition at the Villa St-Georges in Cannes during the film festival in the presence of John Travolta, Adrien Brody, Haidi Klum and Andréa Boccelli.
- 05/04/2014 and 06/04/2014: Exhibition of arts and crafts: exhibition for the European days of arts and crafts at the professional high school Poinso Chapuis initiated by the Lions Club of Marseille Resonance
- 18/03/2014 to 29/03/2014 : Street Art exhibition in the gallery of the School of Design and Arts: (ESDAC) AIX initiated by its director Stéphane Salord
- 08/12/2013 : Exhibition at the Salle des Etoiles in Monaco initiated by his Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Junior Economic Chamber of Monaco.
- 25/10/2013 : Exhibition at the bar lounge the Dark-home on the port of Fontvieille in Monaco
- 20/09/2013 to 30/09/2013 : Exhibition at the Marseille Fair in the crafts hall
- 23/05/2013 and 7/06/2013 : Opening in the shop Design et Décoration at 108 Bd Baille in Marseille
- 01/04/2013 to 31/12/2013 : Exhibition in the art galleries of the Metro Vieux Port initiated by the President of the Board of Directors of the R.T.M on the occasion of Marseille European Capital of Culture
- April 5 and 6, 2013: Exhibition of arts and crafts: exhibition for the European days of arts and crafts at the professional high school Poinso Chapuis initiated by the Lions Club of Marseille Résonance
- 8/11/2012 to 12/12/2012: Exhibition in the gallery of the School of Design and Arts : (ESDAC) AIX initiated by its director Stéphane Salord
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers