$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 23 fans
Strasbourg (67), France
Born in Franche-Comté in 1973, Jérôme Pergolesi lives and works in Strasbourg.
A professional artist, he collaborates with several galleries in France and regularly exhibits in art fairs. His work is also part of many international collections.
Jérôme Pergolesi likes to question the perception of the senses, the memory. In his works, where nature is omnipresent, each object is diverted, recomposed, like a visual poem. He associates photography with painting, or transforms photography into pictorial matter, and thus constructs hybrid landscapes where gestures and colour abstract reality, and give it another light.
His work with inks and paints on paper follows the same idea and offers the viewer several readings ranging from nature to introspection.
- School of Execution Drawing in Graphic Communication, Ornan
- Training in digital arts at the International Centre for Video Creation, Belfort-Montbéliard
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Communication, Strasbourg
Rêves en construction - Solo exhibition in the Contemporary Art Gallery of CEPAGRAP, Saint Dié des Vosges.
- ST.ART, European Fair of Contemporary Art, Strasbourg (Represented by the BW Collection Galerie)
- Group exhibition in the AMELIE Gallery, Paris
- Straight and curves - Rainer Gross, Jerome Pergolesi, Eduardo Chillida, Pierre Muckensturm
- "Natural Stories: From Surrealism to Abstraction" - Max Ernst - Jérôme Pergolesi - Pierre Andlauer - Frédéric Klein.
Following a commission organized by the Zeuxis gallery, 60 of his large-format photographs decorate the rooms and suites of the 4-star Tsuba hotel, not far from the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.