Follow 3 fans
TALENCE (33), France
Ollag is a French painter, living in Bordeaux. He entered the Ecole des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux in 1966 at the age of 14 with a special age waiver on personal file, granted by Mr. Jacques Chaban-Delmas, then Mayor of the City of Bordeaux. He became a freelance graphic designer and advertising illustrator in the 70s and 80s for regional branches of national advertising and communication agencies.
From 2000 to 2014 he was the Artistic Director and Designer of a large company specializing in home decoration (tableware, furniture, lighting, etc...). It is in 2018 that he decides to devote himself entirely to his artistic approach.
"The whole of my artistic life has turned to the sense of beauty that the nature of all things offers me. It is through what I want to see and retain essential that I undertake its creative reconstruction. I erase everything and start again!" OLLAG
1966 : School of Fine Arts in BORDEAUX.
Then, and since always, creative-inspired and relentless self-taught
- Cour Mably in Bordeaux
- SALLE CAPITULAIRE": "Le Monumental" (The monuments of Bordeaux in paintings at the request of Alain Jupé, then Mayor of the City of Bordeaux).
- Hotel "LA MAISON DU BASSIN": "Côté Cap" (Views of the Bay of Arcachon)
- Château "COUHINS LURTON": "Exp'Ollag" (Important retrospective of original paintings and Art Prints
- Presentation of the OLLAG-GALERIE concept, based on the artist's original works: Aubusson carpets by Ateliers PINTON (EPV)
- Wall decorations in giant wallpaper by the Atelier D'OFFARD in Tours (EPV)
- Art prints by the ARTLABS laboratory in Bordeaux
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers