Culinary photographer and epicurean artist for whom the senses make sense, for whom the infinitely small remains the inspiration for the infinitely large. And for whom light is the origin of all beauty.
Julie Mechali is an active participant in the emergence of "La peinture culinaire", and has over 15 years of experience.
"The universe of Julie Mechali, contemporary and colorful, upsets the codes and surprises.
Each work symbolizes a "Sacralization of Life in the Moment". She is a photographic artist born in Normandy in 1982 and residing Porte de la Chapelle in Paris, for her "life is art as much as art is life". Particularly sensitive to colors and materials from an early age, but also fascinated by the light that according to her sublimates, envelops and reveals, Julie Mechali begins to practice photography as a teenager and at the age of 15 to model the light by working on the scenographic ambiances "lights" on concerts with technicians of the show, which will participate thereafter in her beginnings as a director.
Having obtained a Brevet de Technicien Supérieur de Photographie in the early 2000s, Julie began her career as a culinary photographer at the age of 20.
Sensitive to the beauty of the moment, to the exaltation of the senses and to detail, Julie MECHALI quickly revealed herself to be an artist in all media and is distinguished, among other things, by her participation in the emergence of a new artistic movement in contemporary art and ephemeral art, "Culinary Painting.
Active contemporary artist, exhibiting in many international events, Julie MECHALI exalts herself in the freedom of Creation with a big C and lives her Art in the matter and by the Senses, in the most majestic light of the Soul. An artist with a big heart to discover and love without moderation."
- BTS Photography
- Training Drone On Air and obtaining the certificate of aptitude "Telepilot of Drone" with the DGAC (General Directorate of Civil Aviation)
- Certification of training and complete transmission of the 1st and 2nd Degree of the Usui Reiki method
- Therapeutic art for spiritual, energetic and physical harmonization
- Festival of SACRED ART OF COMPIÈGNE, sponsored by Marie-Christine BARRAULT, organized by Marc HIGONNET
- METANOÏA Gallery - Collective exhibition
- One year partnership with LOFT & DÉCORATION
-Member of the Jury ECOTROPHELIA for INTERFEL -
- SACRED ART FESTIVAL OF SENLIS, sponsored by Juliette Binoche and Michaël Lonsdale, organized by Marc HIGONNET
- METANOÏA Gallery - Collective exhibition
- Solo Exhibition "FOOD ART, Between Here and Elsewhere" at the ROTHSCHILD Foundation - Paris
- Solo Exhibition " #ECOLOGY #ECOLOBBY " at the Press Club De France - IDF
- Solo Exhibition "#ECOLOGY #ECOLOBBY" at the Salon de la Photographie - Paris
- FIPC (International Festival of Culinary Photography) = exhibition at the City Hall of the 17th Arrondissement of Paris, exhibition at the International Congress Chefs World Summit in Monaco, etc (program and destinations to follow)
- Festival " À nous de voir - Sciences et Images " - Cultural Center - Oullins - France
- Group exhibition "La Photo ça se déguste" at the CCI - Avignon
- Various collective exhibitions in China during one year with the Centre d'Art Contemporain d'Aulnay and the Bruno Massa Gallery.
- Collective exhibition "West Lake Art Fair" in Hangzhou, China with the Centre d'Art Contemporain d'Aulnay and the Bruno Massa gallery
- Obtaining the diploma of merit and prestige National-grand prize of the gastronomic heritage photography, awarded by the Malraux commission
- FIPC (International Festival of Culinary Photography) / Laureate of the Grand Prize of Gastronomic Heritage Photography
- Group exhibition "We can control space" - New York City - Bruno Massa Gallery
- Solo exhibition "FOOD ART" at the restaurant "BISSAC" - Paris
- Group exhibition "Spring Show" - Centre d'Art et de Création d'Aulnay - Bruno Massa Gallery
- Group show "Project Room" - New York City - Bruno Massa Gallery
- Group exhibition "l'Art à la bouche" - Angers
- FIPC (International Festival of Culinary Photography) =World Fair in Milan / exhibition at the Carrousel du Louvre / Exhibition at the Ministry of Agriculture for the Heritage Days
- Solo exhibition "Cosmetic food" at the Atelier des Sens, Paris
- FIPC (International Festival of Culinary Photography) = Exhibition at the Carrousel du Louvre
- FIPC (International Festival of Culinary Photography) = Exhibition at the Mobalpa space
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers