Gaëlle Cueff has been living in Paris for several decades, after spending her teenage years in the mountains of Cevennes. For several years, she has devoted herself to developing an artistic work articulated around various techniques (collages of surrealist inspiration, painted photographs notably inspired by urban landscapes or trees, sculptures of animal bones in the spirit of a cabinet of curiosities, luminous boxes), organized in series around various recurring themes (memory, trace, roots, the imaginary, hybridization) and translated into various plastic choices (transparency, superimposition, shifting, covering).
His current practice is mainly turned towards encaustic whose plasticity and silky transparency are a source of experimentation always renewed, and in fertile echo with his centers of interest.
Self-taught artist. Former student of the Ecole Normale Supérieure in philosophy (aesthetics) and of the Celsa (master of communication)
- Salon Artcité "Foisonnement" in Fontenay-sous-Bois in September-October
- Exhibition for a literary festival on the vine and women in Corsica
- Collective exhibition "Roots" in Auvers-sur-Oise "Empreintes" in the Artcurial bookshop
- Group exhibition "Cent_titre(s)" at the Atelier Rochebrune (Paris)
- La promenade du collectionneur" organized by Maison Parisienne in the Hôtel Solvay (magnificent Horta building) in Brussels
- Solo exhibition in Propriano as part of the festival Litt'Oral
- Festival off d'Arles in the gallery " Little big Arles " YIA (Young Artists Art fair) in Paris
- Collages of "La Clé des chants" then "Osculptés" in the Artcurial bookshop
- Open doors of the QU4TRE in Argenteuil Gallery 59 Rivoli in Paris
- Collective exhibition " Troubles d'identité " at the VOZ'Galerie in Boulogne
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers