$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 36 fans
Gesves (53), Belgium
Driven by the desire to surpass oneself, Justin Mertens is a lover of treks and travels, of distant lands where snow and cold reign, such as Norway, Canada or South Georgia, but also in the Namur or Ardennes region.
"I like to be alone in the middle of nature in order to be confronted with the natural elements. It is then that the emotion buried deep within me can be expressed through photography... As an inner quest externalized through the prism of the objective..."
- Graduated in photography in 2010
- Wildlife Photographer since 2008
- Freelance photographer since 2011
- Exhibition "South Georgia - The Wild Route -" at the Third Reid Nature Photo Contest
- Nomination for the 2013 Wings Emotion Photo Contest
- Exhibition "South Georgia - The Wild Way -" at the Namur Nature Festival