$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 10 fans
NEUILLY-SUR-SEINE (92), France
Will McLabre is a French photographer, born in Amiens in 1966. A former student of the EFET school, he loves and reconciles his two passions: nature and photography. Will has been capturing the moment for 20 years for institutional reporting. In these black and white landscapes, old churches or monuments appear as a pause in time. The absence of colour reflects both depth and hardness but also softness and serenity. These Fortresses and castles, as if asleep, give a strange feeling, as if they came from a tale or a region of Scotland, where churches and mansions like Adam Bell’s seem to be haunted by a few ghosts. The photographer’s gaze sometimes stops on an object that ran aground there, by chance... and you can feel that his imagination is escaping. The richness of her own photos discovers, despite appearances, her inner world, a true subliminal message. The invitation to enter this peaceful nature is perceptible, the sudden desire to leave an urban and noisy world for another simple and unusual at the same time.
Efet Paris School.
- June - October 2015: Notre Dame de la Pentecôte, Parvis de la Défense.
- October 2014 : - Neuilly, Paris Artist 2014.
- Town Hall of the 5th Salle René Capitant 21, Place du Panthéon, 75005, Paris.
- September 2014: Starter Gallery Exhibition "Zen" Exhibition
- December 2013 - January 2014: 4, rue du Bourg l’Abbé 75003 Paris Exhibition "Destination"