$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 99 fans
NANTES (44), France
Isabelle has always painted or drawn since childhood. Her mother is a painter too, which may explain this. But, with gouache and coloured pencils from his early days, what interests him more particularly today is the mixture of techniques. And since she is also passionate about photography, she uses either her own shots or those of magazines to rework them and put them in scene on a canvas. She adds acrylic paint, watercolour, felt, pigments or inks to it, always with a very colourful atmosphere.
She works on series, depending on her inspiration and what she wants to express. The result is paintings that are sometimes abundant and others that are much more sober. Most of his works are portraits that speak of femininity and nature. She admits that she places a "green" touch within each painting, where the main character is in harmony with nature. Aesthetism and onirism prevail in all his work. It gives off a positive energy associated with harmony and the pleasure of living.
Mastery of Foreign Languages applied to international business.
DESS in Local Development through Culture.
Numerous evening classes at the École des Beaux Arts in Nantes.
Artistic internships at the Conservatoire des Ocres et Pigments Appliqués in Roussillon en Provence: technique of glazes and patinas with pigments, whitewash and arte povera.
June 2015: Brick Lane gallery in London: group exhibition (portrait theme).
2014 : - Manoir de Procé in Nantes.
- Solo exhibition "Melting Potes", in Nantes.
- Exhibition of "evening debate" decoration Ancienne Criée du Croisic (44).
- Collective exhibition Salon de la décoration in Nantes Rezé (44).
2013 : - The ephemeral boutique of the Bateau-Lavoir Nantes (44).
- Decoration fair in La Rochelle (17).
- Decoration exhibition in Rennes (35)
- Valmorel Tourist Office (73)
- Solo exhibition Salon Unicréa in Morges (Switzerland)
- Decoration Exhibition in Nantes (44)
- The Kunstsupermarkt in Solothurn (Switzerland).
2012: - The "111 des Arts" in Paris charity group exhibition.
- "Alpes Home" exhibition in Méribel (73) "Vivre Côté Sud" exhibition in Aix-en-Provence (13).
- 19th international exhibition of collage in Paris (75).