$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 21 fans
Montlouis sur Loire (37), France
Jean-Michel Basquiat, (Andy Warhol’s close friend) said: "I start an image and finish it. I don’t think about art when I work. I’m trying to think about life. "In our time of fracture, in the 21st century, in the age of global networks, how can we define ourselves as artists? My conception is finally close to Basquiat’s.
My sensitivity and my culture, leads me to live my art in a space between romanticism and realism; the abstract and the figurative.
My painting is nourished by creolity of nature and feminism.
Above all, painting remains for me an intimate and inner experience that I want to share with you.
Pupil of the Higher School of Fine Arts of Tours from 1997 to 1999.
- January / February 1998 : temporary exhibition, Le temps des Rois- Place Plumereau - TOURS
- June 1999 : Paris / Moscow / Ulan Bator / Beijing, Collective exhibition Ecole supérieure des Beaux arts de Tours
- December 1998 / January 1999 Collective exhibition Le Melrose - Orléans
- October 2000, collective hanging Diony’s art - Orléans
- April 2010 Artists at the Pointe Galerie verte - Poînte à Pître (Guadeloupe)
- March 2011 Artists from the Caribbean collective of artists - Maison Philibert . Petit Canal (Guadeloupe)
- from 15 to 26 November 2012 in the Swiss village, Galerie "Artitude" Paris 15th
- from 16 April 2016 to 19 October 2016 Antiques Gabillet - Rue Buffon in Tours (37)
- from 14 to 16 October 2016 Dinoy’s Art - "Bozart" Prize in the professional
category - from 24 October 2016 to 04.02.2017 "Le Petit Atelier" - 61 rue Colbert in ToursA