Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 32 fans
Fontenay sous bois (94), France
Painter, photographer, poet, a self-taught trinity. Born in Lorient (France) in 1959.
Trained as a turning mill, he limps poetry by playing Vulcan in metallurgy. He’s drilling. In 1981, he discovered the artistic crutch: he discovered the Aubervilliers art centre (Paris) where he met and worked with renowned visual photographers such as Pierre Terrasson, Mélik Ouzani and later Alfredo Garzon. He becomes what he is: a professional photographer.
In 1986, he exhibited at the Centre Pompidou, at the Grand Palais (Paris). His photos. He signed with Rapho-Gamma in Paris. He browses the Hungarian school, the Japanese photography question (Kertesz, Brassai, Munkacsi, Yamamoto, Ueda); the poetic-graphic stripping, in Black and White. In black and white. On the brush side, with American painters such as Pollock, De Kooning, Rauschenberg, Twombly, Basquiat. There, it is the world in beauty, in colours, the least authorized, for dazzling things that are overflowing with unfinished things, that scrape off pastry vibrations, that start signs with or without meaning. Forbidden. It has to spurt, it has to spill, it has to spill, it has to spill, it has to decompartmentalize what!
Parietal scratch. Spicy pigments. The hidden hide and seek trace of the missing chain. It forges a cosmogony of slag. Alphabet torch. He turned the ultimate inventory of great scouts. The Lucifer: Kimura, Penck, Leroy, Soutter, or Barcelo, Richter, Baselitz, Tapies. texts Christophe Jouan
- Cap Bep Turner Adjuster Milling
Adjuster - Photographer
- 1986: Photography exhibition at the Centre Pompidou, Paris "Banlieues CCI"
- 1989: Grand Palais Paris Salon Peintures 109
- 1991: Grand Palais Paris Salon Peintures 109
- 1993/1994/1995: Salon de l’Éphémère, Fontenay sous Bois
- 1997: Photography exhibition Maison de la Photographie Robert Doisneau Gentilly
- 2007: Art Cité Salon, Fontenay sous bois
- 2011: Salon art international Marinha Grande Portugal
- 2011: Solo exhibition Médiathèque Aragon "Paris c’ est ici