$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Rezé (44), France
As far back as I can remember, I have always had a pencil or brush in my hand. Passionate about cartoons and comics, I pursued my professional career in communication (advertising and television...) then artistic teaching in communication schools.
Now retired, I haven’t put my brushes away... The pain persists. Realistic? Impressionist? Colorist? Figurative? A little bit at a time. Landscape, portrait, everything interests me, everything challenges me...
I participate every year in several painting festivals. Awarded several times at the Magné festival (79). Awarded also in various regional fairs. I still want to go further.
Born in Deux-Sèvres, I live mainly in Rezé in the suburbs of Nantes and I explore all the landscapes of this superb region.
My passion for painting and all its expressions currently leads me to lead painting workshops in a cultural centre in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I go there regularly and I am preparing the launch of an art school in Ouagadougou.
- Beaux-Arts de Poitiers
- School of graphic design in Paris
- Artistic Director in a communication
agency - Illustrator
- Teacher in a communication
school - Director and Creator of 2 communication schools in Nantes
- Festival of painting in Magné (79)
- Salon Le Grenier in Bressuire (79)
- Solo exhibition at the Moulin Gautron - Vertou (44)
- Solo exhibition at the Galerie de l’Arche in Bressuire (79)
- Art and Signature at Saint Hilaire de Riez (85)
- L’Art prend L’Air Nantes (44)
- Bring your deckchair to Pornic (44)
- FITMO - exhibition in Ouagadougou - Burkina faso-