Due to the COVID-19 situation, delivery times are impeded. We hope to bring you joy through art during this time.
Follow 16 fans
MEYREUIL (13), France
Lives and works in Provence Plastic artist: Paintings, digital prints, graphics.
"MICHELVAUTIER’s work with digital prints is a world trapped by its reflections. It consists, like impastoes and glazes, of layers of images, structures, materials and interacting colours. The process of collage (association of images) and painting (superposition of layers) are mixed. By intertwining materials (drawings, paintings and traces, photographs) and styles, blurring points of view (use of fragments, of the graphic design that emerges from a painting, enhancement of a detail or a distance), mixing techniques (whirlwind, transparency, erasure, retouching) and digital tools (eraser, pencil, brush), melting visual sources, the image is not deconstructed but dug deep...". MD (painter artist)
Diploma of Fine Arts of Paris
- Exhibition at the Tokonoma Gallery / 14 rue des Jardins Saint Paul 75004 Paris / (25 May to 19 June 2016)
- Participation in the DDessin exhibition / Gallery Co² / (April 1 to 3, 2016)
- Group exhibitions VIVART 2016, contemporary art exhibition, 8th edition (29 April to 22 May 2016)
- Galerie La Ralentie (Paris / 2015 / 2016)
- Interbifep ( Tuzla - Bosna Hercegovina / 2015)
- China - Marseille - Aix en Provence - Fréjus - Paris - Strasbourg
- 2016 (April, May, June) Le Laptop / Paris
- 2015 (March, April, May): CK Gallery in Clermont Ferrand
- 2014: Come and Céreste
- 2006: Vitrolles
- 2005: Château de Bouc Bel Air; Aix en Provence, Marseille, Montpellier, Grasse, Ferney-Voltaire.