$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 6 fans
Asnieres-sur-seine (92), France
Velitchka was born in Haskovo, Bulgaria.
After secondary school studies and a professional specialization in sewing and fashion, in the year of her Baccalaureate (in interior design) in 2000 she moved to France where she has been living and working since that year.
His life as an artist always revolves around photography, fashion and decoration.
We spend every day on the street without ever noticing what is around us. And yet if we look around us, there are so many ordinary things that can be looked at from a different perspective.
During her studies in interior design, she learned that all beauty lies in the simplicity of lines and shapes. This allowed him to apply this rule to his photos and compositions.
Rhythm and dance have always been with her. A former dancer of the Tangra ballet, she decided to highlight the movement of the dancers and the architectural detail, allowing the birth of her Tangra and the City project.
- 2017-2008: Several training courses with CMA 92
- 2001-2002: Training in Visual Communication - Négocia Paris
- 1996-2000: Diploma of Higher Studies in Interior Design and Furniture Design in Blagoevgrad - Bulgaria
- 1992-1996: Professional School of Fashion Design and Model Making in Haskovo - Bulgaria
From 2004 to 2016, several photo exhibitions, including:
- The French Senate (Le Sénat français(Le jardin de Luxembourg)
- Les Maisons de l’Europe en France,
- The Bulgarian Cultural Centre in Paris and Berlin,
- The European Parliament in Strasbourg,
- Conseil Général des Côtes d’Armor,
- Galleries in Paris and IDF