Follow 187 fans
Nice (06), France
Inventor of his own artistic style, "Sudrealism", STAS introduces us to oil paintings mixing Mediterranean landscapes and Surrealism. He creates games of volumes and materials on his canvases by adding grains of sand taken directly from the sea, his main source of inspiration.
In each of his works there is a fragment of his childhood. STAS grew up in a family of architects and was immersed from an early age in the art of drawing. At 18, he was overwhelmed by the beauty of Crimea and decided to devote himself entirely to art. He was then admitted to the School of Fine Arts in Lviv where he studied for 4 years.
In April 2001, he organized his first solo exhibition in Lviv and moved to France.
Using paint as a medium, STAS has fun making this material vibrate by adding grains of sand to give it more volume and depth.
His early works, strongly influenced by Surrealism, prompted him to invent a style of his own which he called "Sudrealism". With the Mediterranean coast as the main source of inspiration, his paintings in warm colors take us to a deep sea and a blue sky filled with sun and heat.
Since 2005, he has participated in and organized group and individual exhibitions in France and abroad.
His works are in private collections in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Hong Kong, Canada, United States, Brazil, Australia, Taiwan, Russia, Tunisia, Ukraine.
STAS is now listed Akoun, Artprice and is referenced in the European Encyclopedia of Contemporary Arts.
- 2013-2014: Soft-cutting engraving course, Municipal School of Fine Arts, Nice, France
- 1997 - 2001: Diploma from the National Higher School of Fine Arts "Art-Design", Lviv, Ukraine
- 15/03/2017-19/03/2017 Participation in the Salon des Artistes Français "Art en Capital", Grand Palais, Paris
- 24/11/2015-29/11/2015 Participation in the Salon des Artistes Français "Art en Capital", Grand Palais, Paris
- 15/10/2015-18/10/2015 Participation in the Salon d’Automne Champs -Elysées, Paris, France
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers