$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 103 fans
Nice (06), France
I grew up in an architect’s family and from an early age I was
immersed in the art of drawing.
At the age of 18, I was overwhelmed by the beauty of Crimea and decided to devote myself to art. I went to the Fine Arts School in Lviv where I studied for 4 years.
My early works were strongly influenced by surrealism. In April 2001, I organized my first solo exhibition in Lviv. The same year I moved to France.
Since 2005, I have participated in group exhibitions and I have organized several solo exhibitions in France and abroad.
The technique in which I work is oil painting, sometimes I add grains of sand to the paint to give volume and relief.
The style of my painting: "sudrealism" in warm colours, with a deep sea and a blue sky that I appreciate.
The main source of my inspiration is the Mediterranean coast.
My works are in private collections in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Hong Kong, Canada, United States, Brazil, Australia, Taiwan, Russia, Tunisia, Ukraine.
I am listed in Akoun, Artprice and referenced in the European Encyclopedia of Contemporary Arts.
- 2013-2014: Soft-cutting engraving course, Municipal School of Fine Arts, Nice, France
- 1997 - 2001: Diploma from the National Higher School of Fine Arts "Art-Design", Lviv, Ukraine
- 15/03/2017-19/03/2017 Participation in the Salon des Artistes Français "Art en Capital", Grand Palais, Paris
- 24/11/2015-29/11/2015 Participation in the Salon des Artistes Français "Art en Capital", Grand Palais, Paris
- 15/10/2015-18/10/2015 Participation in the Salon d’Automne Champs -Elysées, Paris, France