Black is my favorite color and white is my favorite color, said Andy Warhol... Each painter carries with him in his palette, his own light. It is not only his particular way of illuminating his figures or preferring strong contrasts or softer passages, it must be the essence of his painting, the very style. One day, colour no longer becomes necessary and black and white become essential. The duality between the two forms a point of harmony: the chiaroscuro. There is something humble, grandiose and painful about this struggle of shadow and light. The chiaroscuro then becomes an inner color in which the material is created. My work through my paintings, drawings and inks, is what you perceive with your eyes, but the look has its limits. Works are born and disappear, and only their -Memory (s) - remain like a dream...
- School of Fine Arts of Marseille
- History of Art at the University of Provence
- School of Restoration of Ancient and Modern
Paintings - Copyist Museum in Florence (Italy)
- Marina de Bourbon Gallery - Tokyo
- Tour du Roy René - Musée des monuments historiques de la ville de Marseille
- Caisse d’Epargne Foundation - Espace Ecureuil - Marseille
- Salon International de Moscou, "Le Manège"
- The Saatchi Gallery - London
- Art Expo de New York - United States
- Art Meeting Sao Paulo - Brazil
- ARTVO - Paris
- Salon d’Automne - Paris
- Salon National des Beaux Arts - Le Louvre - Paris
- Salon Art Cité - Paris
- Galerie Factory-Art - London and Berlin
A obtenu une Bourse de Recherches du Ministère de la Culture pour ses recherches artistiques sur le projet intitulé - Mémoires - ainsi que des Subventions publiques de la Ville de Marseille, Direction Régionale des Affaires Culturelles, Conseil Général, Conseil Régional pour ses Ecrits sur l'Art - Manifestes et Performances artistiques. Coté et référencé sur les principaux sites professionnels du marché de l’Art international.